You are hereHome ›
(CNS Business): The Sister Islands Tourism Association (SITA) will be holding the 15th annual Little Cayman Sister Islands Cook-Off (SICO 2012) on 10 November. This year the 5 food categories will include: Local (non-professional), entrée, soup/salad, appetizer, and dessert. First and second prize winners in each category will receive a Cayman National Nambe Trophy. The winner will also receive CI$100 cash and the chef in second place will receive CI$50. The highest overall score in all categories will receive the coveted SICO Cayman National Nambe Grand Champion Trophy and CI$200 cash.
The resorts on the island can sponsor whomever they wish to enter the competition or individuals can enter without sponsorship. The cook-off will be accompanied by a raffle for airplane tickets, dinners, scuba gear, fishing equipment and other valuable items.
In addition there will be an egg toss competition for cash prizes and live music by local recording artists Hi Tide.
For more information call Peter Hillenbrand at 345 948 1099.
The comments posted do not necessarily reflect the views of CNS or any individual staff member. All comments are posted subject to approval by CNS. Read more
- No problem with the result. 15 hours 41 min ago
- Good Decision 19 hours 16 min ago
- Let the rich stay in Caymana 1 day 5 hours ago
- One of the best suggestions 1 day 5 hours ago
- I agree that someone with the 1 day 5 hours ago
- My friend, you were making 1 day 8 hours ago
- I'll bet they found that it 1 day 8 hours ago
- Things that make you go hmmm, 1 day 9 hours ago
- Bo Miller for Mayor. 2 days 6 hours ago
- I'm sorry but those exactly 1 week 1 day ago
- For Sale: Apple Iphone 5 32Gb And Samsung Galaxy S4
- Scholarship Fundraiser
- Great Priced North Coast Sandy Beach Lot for Sale
- Original brand new apple iphone 5 64gb,32gb,16gb,Samsung Galaxy S3,S4
- Beautiful Cayaman Style Home
- for sale: samsung galaxy s4, apple iphone 5
- 2004 HONDA FIT
- 2004 HONDA FIT
- Walkers Rd condo for Rent - Poincianas
- Pups for sale